Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Thankful for being able to write 10 books from 2010 - 2015. I am so grateful for the numerous people who supported by efforts by attending books signitngs, buying books, liking my posts, and by just being positive support agents. It is individuals like you who I write for.


All of the books to my left are books I have written. You will find a bit of everything here, such as: Friendships, working with people with disabilities, poetry, romance, thrillers, children books, and quotes. You can say I have written things for every type of person, no matter what they are going through. Children can enjoy this material, as well as collegiate students, working professionals, thought invoked individuals, poetic beings, and those who like a little drama with a whole lot of thriller. Feel free to get a copy of the first 9 on Amazon.com

My 10th book was submitted to Columbus Creative Cooperative for the "Best of Ohio Short Stories to possibly be included in the anthology. Let's pray that my book is chosen.


#Amazon #Kindle# #Poetry #Quotes #childrensbook #domesticviolence #Sorority #sisterhoods #Friendships #Disabilities 

No comments:

Post a Comment