Sunday, February 14, 2016

The Power of Broke by Daymond John

Last week, I had the pleasure of going to Barnes and Noble (YES!!!) and purchasing my copy of The #PowerofBroke by Daymond John. Every since I heard that he had written this book, I couldn't wait to grab a copy. The title of the book was right up my alley of what I usually read. This list consisting of titles such as Thrive by Arianna Huffington, Think and Grow Rich by Napolean Hill, and Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki.

So far, I am definitely impressed with his writing in regards to the special stories he shares about Gigi Butler, Christopher Gray, Rob Dyrdek, Acacia Brinley, and Steve Aoki. This definitely added a personal touch to the book.

Want to see the future review that I complete on the book? Check it out at Book Reviews by Melica Niccole.

No comments:

Post a Comment