Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Please Help My Cousin Bury Her Kids


  • Recently, my cousins and their father were killed in a car accident in Midland, #Texas. Their mother (My cousin) created a #gofundme account to help raise funds for funeral expenses. Please read her statement below and visit https://www.gofundme.com/the-hires-children to #donate. "I was asked to create this for those who would like to make a financial donation. My name is Neva Hires Rogers. I am the #mother of Kristian (16), Kaleb (14), and Alexander (12) Hires. Kantrell Hires and my three children died in a car accident in Midland, Tx on Jan. 14, 2017. The children attended Gillard Elementary School, Phillips Preparatory School, Gregory-Portland High School. Gregory-Portland Junior High School. If you would like to make a donation, please do so. Thank You!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment