Monday, June 19, 2017

Dead Wrong Book Trailer Coming Soon

I am truly excited to let you know that the Dead Wrong Book Trailer has been recorded and will be released very soon. This has been a work in progress since March of this year. 

Dead Wrong was the first book that I had ever written and released in 2010. This book was my heart and soul. It was my baby. I had to go to a deep and dark place in writing this book. It was a place I had never been before and never wanted to go again. It was a challenge for me at first because how does a person so happy, go to a dark place? I truly had to use my poetry performance techniques so the reader would be able to feel and identify with exactly what I wrote on the page. When I was done, I was completed satisfied and sold over 120 books within three weeks. 

In helping this trailer come together, I would like to personally thank Ms. Liyah Moni (Actress), DeVante Hampton (Actor), Cassaundra Hampton (Co-Director), ChemVision (Producer), and Copious (Location of Video Shoot) for going the extra mile. The video was completed in my hometown, "The heart of it all", Columbus, Ohio

Thanks guys! Much success on your endeavor. Check out a snippet of what took place at the video shoot below.














No comments:

Post a Comment