Sunday, July 16, 2017

My Top College

The 4th Annual #MyTopCollege social media contest, by Forbes, is underway. Schools, large and small, have been competing on Twitter and Instagram in an intense contest to tell the world why their school is the best. Old rivalries continue and newbies shine in week 2. The old rivalries being: Cal State University Fresno, California State University, Fullerton, and Michigan State University.

The newbies who are not regulars in the contest are Otterbein and University of Iowa. It is a great feeling, knowing my undergraduate alma mater, Otterbein, is one of the newbies making headway. I commend the students, faculty, staff, and others for staying dedicated to showing the world the #CardinalPride, all the way from Westerville, Ohio. Going to Otterbein meant the world to me. I planned on attending the school, every since I was a young child in elementary school. It was all because of my mentor who attended the school. She visited me once a week, helped me with homework, and even sent me gifts home for my birthday. From that point on, I had already made my decision to go to the school. Although I almost missed my opportunity in going to college, I made up for it the last few weeks of the Summer to make sure I secured my place as an Otterbein student. I am definitely I decided to move forward with my education there. I would not change anything about my experience because it helped shape me into the person I am today and continues to shape me.

#MyTopCollege is Definitely Otterbe University. #CardinalPride


Posts from Social Media about #MyTopCollege


No comments:

Post a Comment