Sunday, February 13, 2011

Poetic Outlets

Well...

It's finally that time. It's time for me to release another book. I'm really excited about this project because many people have inquired about me releasing a book of poetry. I have received a lot of positive comments from individuals residing in California, Washington D.C., Texas, North Carolina, Georgia, and right here in Ohio. When my avid readers and listerns tell me something needs to be done and it has presented itself time and time again, I listen. I am listening to your words and preparing to release my first book of poetry called "Poetic Outlets." The book will include poems that I had written a few years ago and others that were written a few months ago. You will all witness the transition in my writing, as I grow as a writer. It was interesting viewing my previous works because I had to decide between those poems that were absolutely horrible and those that still spoke sweet truths to my soul. I truly hope that my writing can speak to you in the same manner that it spoke to me when I wrote it. Feel free to stay up-to-date by visiting my page at MelicaNiccole. The site will give you information on my social networks and much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment