Sunday, February 20, 2011

Quotes from readers about "Dead Wrong"

"I would pay more than the asking price for your book. I know your book is great." -E.Y.

"I let my daughter read my copy of Dead Wrong and she couldn't keep her face out of the book. It only took her 2 days to complete the book. She loved it." -Daisy P.

"By the way, I just finished reading your book last week. I was impressed with your writing and you definitely have talent. You were able to describe things in detail, where the reader could visualize everything that was going on in the book. This was a very good first book. Keep it up. Keep writing and growing in your craft. Don't let anyone or anything discourage you. Take care." - Kellie G.

"Sis, I absolutely loved your book. Congratulations." - Kendel B.

"I read your book in one day. I couldn't put the book down once I started reading it."- Cheryl S.

"I enjoyed reading your book. It had a great message at the end." - Jerry F.

"The writing within the book is very influential, which amazed me. I didn't know your writing was so powerful." - Issa K.

"Wow. I knew you were gifted in the many awesome things that you said and did. I am really floored. You really know how to make a dream, reality. I am proud beyond words for you. Wishing you the best of everything life has to offer one. You are well on your way. I can hardly wait for your book of poetry. May god continue to bless and keep you." -Lois H.

No comments:

Post a Comment