Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Amazon Here I Come!

So pretty soon, my books will be sold on Amazon.com. Hampton Publishing House, LLC has been working very diligently in getting my books sold on the website. I am hoping that everything will be up and running by late May or early June. Just in time for the Celebration of Achievements Event for publishing two books and graduating from graduate school in late August. There are so many events that are closely approaching that I am starting to get excited. These are all the things you have to look forward from me in the following months: release of Poetic Outlets (May), National Black Book Festival (June), and Celebration of Achievements Event(August).

Also, it's time for me to start thinking about a new state to visit, like Florida, Georgia, or California. I would love to visit one of the places I mentioned above. Let's just see where the wind blows and what state I end up visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment