Sunday, July 7, 2013

The Meaning of my Name

Melica Niccole, the name of a strong willed and hardworking queen who is a person of victory.  It is instilled in me to be sweet, dedicated, and a person who believes in being the best.  The seed has been planted and tended to so diligently, that even the smallest seed sparkles in the darkest night.  I thank my mother for seeing the light in my garden and the strength in my soul that she so named me Melica Niccole.

Melica is Greek, Arabic, Polish, Italian, and Latin.  It means bee, honey, plant, queen, a strong willed and hardworking woman.  It is a very uncommon name for individuals in the USA. 

Niccole is Greek, French, Dutch, and English.  It means people of victory.  It is a very common name for first and last names.

Sources:

No comments:

Post a Comment