Sunday, May 7, 2017

9th Annual Next Level Conference

On Monday, May 1, 2017 I was given the opportunity to attend the 9th Annual Next Level Conference developed by Institute for Entrepreneurial Leadership (IFEL). I was able to attend the conference due to the generosity of Newark Arts Council. This was an opportunity of a life time because of influential people like Melinda Emerson (Small Biz Lady), Twyla Garrett, Darryl Bumpass Sr., Dawn W. Brolin, and many more. I also met professional business women who had businesses dealing with fragrances, legos, laundry, schools, real estate and more. I was ecstatic to see Joy Lindsay, CEO of Butterfly Dreamz, who I met about a year ago through a Children's Festival I implemented with another company. There were a lot of goal-driven individuals in the audience ready to give and receive knowledge.

By the end of the event, I had made at least 11 new contacts, four of which were the speakers from the event. I was so charged and ready to increase my contacts and revenue stream. From all the tweeting, facebooking, and instragraming, I was truly surprised today. Today, I viewed Mr. Bumpass Sr's Instagram page where he had reposted a pic of myself and the new business-minded women I met at the event. I am truly appreciative and thankful for opportunities like these.

~Continue to push forward my dears


Pictures from the event

All These Wonderful People Will Be Presenting?

Power Women Making Power Moves





No comments:

Post a Comment