Thursday, September 8, 2011

I Can Breathe Now!

Hello everyone. My two month hiatus from blogging is over. The hiatus was due to me participating in various activities, which included completing my thesis project, taking a computer design class at Columbus State, preparing and implementing the It's a Book Celebration, working full-time, and trying to have a life outside all of those activities. Whew, I said quite a mouthful huh? I feel similar to my poem I Can Breathe. "I can breathe now. Finally, I am free and I will show you how..."

Pep has been put back in my step and I'm almost ready to take on my next challenge. Let's see, what will this challenge be? I should probably do something that would get my mind flowing and allow me experience life outside of Ohio because truth be known, I did enjoy my time in Texas. It's always nice to travel outside the city, visit other places, and then head back home. Some of my friends told me that I should visit California or Georgia and take a few of my books with me. Either place would be equally as nice, seeing that I have never visited those states. I'll just plan to visit one of those states in the next year and tell you all about it.

It's really nice to be back on here. I look forward in letting you be apart of my world. Until I type again.

No comments:

Post a Comment