Thursday, January 5, 2012

Books, Festivals and More!

As many people look back on 2011 and make adjustments or strides to continue down their same path, I too have made many considerations when it comes to my life.  This year marks a pretty big step in my life, where I will no longer be a part of a club that has helped me to develop into the young woman that I am today.  This is the same club that many have tried to stay a part of; however reality would not let them hold that title forever.  I will take my rightful place in the 30 and over club.

In joining this lovely group in May, I will have the pleasure of spending this wonderful occassion at the International Urban Book Festival, Cleveland with like individuals, who share my same passion and dedication to the craft.  The festival is "aimed at educating and encouraging youth to read and author books.  The festival will also bring together hundreds of book writers, role models and teachers of the literary craft."  I ask that you come out and share this wonderful experience with me by stopping by the table, purchasing a book, and wishing me a happy 30th birthday.

Upcoming/Possible Events
International Urban Book Festival
San Francisco Book Festival
Baltimore Book Festival
National Black Book Festival

No comments:

Post a Comment