Saturday, January 14, 2012

Justin Bieber in Never Say Never

Ok, call me late, but I just watched Never Say Never for the first time.  I would have watched it sooner, but I was focused on one thing when the movie was released; obtaining my master's.  Well, now that I have my master's, I can get back to watching movies, writing books, and just enjoying live.

I want to say that Never Say Never was very inspiring.  I loved how Justin's mother set the stage for him to be who he is today.  She loved him and provided him with the necessary tools to go after his dreams.  She is a great example of how mothers can make a way, despite the many challenges that may arise.  Justin's mother also surrounded Justin around many talented musicians, who aided in his growth and development as a drummer and singer.

The movie displayed Justin as a sweet young man, who loved to have fun and prank people.  He enjoyed life and being around his family, friends, and staff.  The portion in the movie that I liked was prior to Justin getting signed.  Scooter Braun, Justin's manager, told him not to say anything to anyone.  When Usher arrived, Justin ran straight up to him and asked if he wanted to hear him perform his song.  Usher said no.  When Mr. Braun said something about speaking to Usher, Justin replied, "you said not to say anything to Jermain Dupri.  You didn't say anything about Usher."  How cute and witty.  I definitely recommend this movie as a must-see.  Check out the trailer below.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment