Sunday, January 1, 2012

'Page One' - Starring David Carr, Bruce Headlam, Brian Stelter, Bill Keller and Tim Arango

Today, I decided to watch a documentary on Netflix. This movie was called Page One, which documented New York Times and their strategies to keep their company afloat.  David Carr, Reporter with New York Times, intrigued me the most.  This was probably because I had a misconception about his abilities, which were based on his past choices in life.  See, he was a recovering drug addict, which he openly admitted.  He walked with his shoulders and head slumped down, which I attributed to his addiction.  While judging him immediatel was wrong, I ultimately knew this was a common practice throughout the world.  My attitude about him started to change, after seeing him in action and watching his previous choices in life, helping to mark him as the target of people's ridicule.


David definitely helped make the movie because of overcoming his previous indiscretions, his dedication in acquiring the truth, and his ability to flip the outcome of a situation.  I highly recommend and encourage various people in the media, advertising, and publishing communities to watch this movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment