Tuesday, April 17, 2012

International Urban Book Festival in May

My first question I would like to ask you is, "are attending the International Urban Book Festival in May?"  I hope your answer is yes!  This festival will allow you to network with authors, promote your books, and encourage others.  Last year, I attended a similar event in Michigan.  I was excited because I met other authors, made new contacts, and I had the opportunity to spend time with my niece.  This year, I plan to bring the same excitement with me to Cleveland that I brought to Michigan.  The event will probably feel a little more special than last year because my birthday occurs on Saturday, May 12th.  I would love for you to spend the 12th with me as I take on a new journey, which reads "mile marker 30."  That's right guys!  I'm entering the 30 and over club.  I'm looking forward to new experiences, great conversations, and a new approach to things.  Share this joy with me on the 11th, 12th, and 13th.  

Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment