Saturday, July 14, 2012

Helpful Relaxation and Rejuvenation Tips

Do you know someone who is in need of a relaxing and stressfree night?  Well, I have just the thing for you.  The letter below will help you, help someone else.  You can provide the letter to the individual with a bag full of goodies to help them relieve their stress.  You will need to purchase the items listed below, which are a part of setting a relaxing mood.  Remember that you can add or subtract anything for the bag.

Letter:

Please accept this gift as a token of my appreciation for who you are and what you will be.  I am pretty sure you are aware that who you are now is not who you will be in the future.  Experiences bring so much to our lives and help us deal with whatever is thrown our way. 

In this bag you will find:

A candle

Moisturizing Bath Beads

Aromatherapaes Bath Ball

Pure & Natural Hand Soap

Eye mask with soft gel pearls

These items will allow you to get away from it all and relax, even if only for a short moment in time.  You truly deserve it.  You have to promise me one thing upon accepting this gift.  You will use these items to assist you in releasing harmful thoughts and emotions within your body and create a calm and soothing environment.  As stated by Michelle Obama in an interview with Barbara Waters, “you have to take care of yourself first before you cantake care of anyone else.  I know that statement all too well.  While in school, I was a little selfish with my time and the relationships I entered into because I was focusing on myself.  I felt that I deserved it because too often I was focusing on making other people happy and the same was not always returned.  I have returned to helping other people again, but I know that I need my selfish days to help me make it through life.  So with these items, be selfish and rejuvenate your spirit to continue helping others and obtaining your dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment