Monday, October 10, 2011

Poetic Outlets Sold at The Book Loft of German Village

Hello everyone. I have great news for those individuals that would like to purchase a copy of Poetic Outlets. Books are now sold at The Book Loft of German Village in Columbus, Ohio. You will truly be amazed in entering The Book Loft because there are books everywhere. It is like going through a maze of books and trying to find your way out; however stopping along the journey to admire or pick up a book of your liking. In visiting the The Book Loft, make sure you take enough money to buy a couple of books because I assure you that you will not just leave with one book.

Poetic Outlets is a book of poetry that shows my transition in writing from when I first started to my current writing style. The book will allow you to experience and release all types of emotions, as issues of love, depression, society, and attributes of a woman are discussed. I wrote Poetic Outlets because I love talking about real life situations that engage the reader, while pulling them ­emotionally into the subject matter. I want ­readers to ­experience the extent of each word on the page and be able to identify with that ­feeling. People have a right to read material that encourages them and ­provides insight to ­do­mestic matters.

So let me take you on a journey into my world by reading my book; Poetic Outlets. You will be glad you did.

No comments:

Post a Comment