Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Goodbye Ohio. Hello New Jersey!

Well, it's official!

Last month, I went from being a resident of The great Buckeye State to the promising Garden State in a matter of eight hours. That was approximately how long it took me to travel from Ohio to New Jersey. What some look at s big drastic change, I look at as a change for better opportunities. It is time for me to continue pushing toward my dream of becoming a great writer and experience things unbeknownst to a little southern gal from Columbus, Ohio. Ohio definitely assisted with my growth and development as a writer. Now its time to perfect my craft in New Jersey and see if I have what it takes to soar like a bird.

Farewell sweet Ohio. Until we meet again. I will be in living life to the fullest in New Jesey.


Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment