Thursday, March 1, 2012

Zora Nelson

In All in Together Girls being released in the next coming months, a lot of people questioned me about the Illustrator, Zora Nelson.  A few individuals told me that they absolutely loved her work and wanted to know more about her.  Zora is a very creative person who gets a lot of inspiration from her environments, whether it is populated with people or in an individually simplistic environment.  She seems to interact well in any environment she is placed within.  I had the pleasure of meeting Zora many years ago in one of my art classes.  She was a relatively shy individual with a great ability to artistically capture many segments of her environment.  I was fascinated by her artwork and how she perfectly captured the structures of individuals on paper.  Zora and I had been out of contact for some time now; however recently met back up and I knew she would be perfect for the illustration work in All in Together Girls.  She currently resides in Columbus, Ohio.  She enjoys becoming one with her environment and taking in all that is around her.  All in Together Girls is the first book that Zora has created pictures for; however she stated that it will not be her last.  She is definitely an artist on the rise in Columbus, Ohio.

No comments:

Post a Comment