Sunday, December 4, 2011

A Better World Through Literacy!

I would like to thank the numerous people who have contacted me and my partners about donating books for Better World Books.  We are so close in reaching our goal of raising 100 books for literacy programs all across the world.  Within three weeks of starting "A Better Community Through Literacy Book Drive", we had already raised 48 books.  This brings us closer to reaching our goal, with only 52 books remaining.  You still have time to be a part of all the fun of giving and watching what we can do as a community.

All those who donate will receive special appreciation from me on Twitter, Facebook, and other media outlets.  Pictures will be taken of donators and sent to Better World Books.  The pictures will also be posted by me and Hampton Publishing House, LLC.  I will also create and place a list on my page, which will detail all participants and how they contributed.

~Taking an active role in helping to create and maintain literacy programs~

No comments:

Post a Comment